Friday, September 18, 2015

Lesson 17: Educational Technology 2 Practicum


In this lesson, it talks about how Educational Technology 2 offers the students the experiential process of adapting to technology integration within a student-centered paradigm. Where there are essential requirements for the ET 2 practicum phase will be, in the practicum phase, the use of Basic Microsoft Word was being initiated wherein the tutorial familiarizes each individual learner to the basis of Microsoft word. The students will be taught to type, edit and format text, sentences and paragraphs. This lesson is not only about learning the MS Word alone but also this includes the Microsoft Powerpoint which this will train the learners to prepare Powerpoint presentations to enhance the teaching of the subjects. The learning of internet also as tool of inquiry was also included in this lesson. This will facilitate the finding of source of information appropriate to a learning task.
                       My experience in this lesson is that, since we all face these digital learners, I was able to realize Internet is really very important on the activity that we had previously, it taught me that being brainy isn’t enough you must have the skills.
                       As a sort of reflection, I reflect that being a future teacher I must learn how to use these application like the MS Word, MS Powerpoint and the use of internet as tool of inquiry because my students would really need now a skillful and brainy teacher who could give them a satisfactory learning. I must be confident enough on delivering my lectures on class especially on using the ppt because through this presentation it will help me and the students to be participative. As I learned before in using the ppt. the teacher must put it in their mind that she/he must use some attractive object, colors or an appropriate design on the slides not merely whole text alone. Through it this will catch the students’ attention.

                       In application to this lesson, as I said earlier I will use all the things I’ve learned and apply it in my lectures. As a means of continuous learning I will master those applications so that whenever I’ll have my lecture the students will learn from me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment