Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lesson 7: Evaluation of Technology Learning


In this lesson, it is said that students are expected to be not only cognitive, but also flexible, analytical and creative. As a future teacher we must adopt a new mindset both for instruction and evaluation. The learners must not only learn how to read but also they must be engage in the process of writing, reports, essays, articles, stories, power point presentations, video scripts, drama skits etc. Assessment also must focus on 4 D’s (define, design, do, debrief) this will empower the student’s higher level theoretical and practical thinking.
            Through the activity that we had, I was able to learn many things. The activity was good because we all contributed to the ideas that were going to present in class. My classmates just told enough info. On how to evaluate the technology learner.
            As a sort of reflection, I must expose my students to this various skills. On evaluating my students especially in the future I must be careful enough and evaluate them according to their multi-intelligences. This lesson and the previous lesson had this similarities, the only difference is that it talks on evaluating the technologically aware students. It is our task to give a good quality of education to the students in the future.
            Same with what I mentioned on the previous lesson, I will try my best to apply all the learnings that I learned here in this lesson. Apply it the skills that I had learned so that the students can also use it in their everyday life. We have already the access on computers and so through the internet we can use varieties of techniques and skills to develop so that the student won’t get easily bored.



No comments:

Post a Comment